Disclaimer

Alyssa and Austin , David Cook , this guy, and Mr. Shucks added and changed many of the elements of this blog and ARE to be held responsible for all erroneous material.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Whoa Nellie!

Due to several requests from various family members, namely Alyssa and Anna, I am making a new post on my blog.

Life here is pretty good! I quite like student teaching! Once in a while, they drive me a little crazy, but for the most part, it's a lot of fun and I enjoy it thoroughly! I was serenaded by some ninth graders on Valentine's Day! It made me feel a little awkward at first, but maybe I can send them Anna's way! They are much closer to her age!!

Long ago, my roommate said to me, "He's a fisherman, Prete! He's reeled you in and left you in the boat to flop around!" This quote and a recent experience I had with a certain young man inspired a song! It's called the fisherman song! I think you will all enjoy it! I can't post the lyrics to my new song if it is requested, but you can't get the whole effect without hearing it! Feel free to call me and request a performance!

Tonight my roommates and I are having a night of poetry in which we will read lame original poetry and pretend it's good with finger snapping and stuff! I'm pretty excited!
Surprisingly, a lot of my friends are getting really excited about it too and they are writing poetry for the occasion! We may have to make this a monthly event or something! My submission for this evening is called "Precipitation:"

In the sky, the air was cold
The water vapour spun and rolled
The temperature dropped so quick
The vapour turned to liquid thick
It shortly hit the freezing point
The state did change as chem appoints
In these conditions in the skies
The water always crystallizes
This surely raises density
It slowly falls and looks so pretty
I love how science always tells
How things work from snow to cells!

I hope this is sufficient information to satisfy the eager bloggers in the family! Happy Sabbath!

4 comments:

The Bryner Family said...

Nice dreadful poem. That was fun talking to you. I like G-MAIL!
Anna

Brooke S said...

I'm very happy you have updated your post.... I hope you can drag yourself away from the lab long enough to post more. Nice poles! :)There's always Sieb!

Brooke S said...

PS... you should fix your links... They don't work. I think you need to take out the "www." before the name of the blogs. :)Good luck with that... (And I did see the U in favorite! - Canook! :)

A's transformers world 2040 said...

it is true that sarah likes a bioligy nerd with a cool lab coat