Disclaimer

Alyssa and Austin , David Cook , this guy, and Mr. Shucks added and changed many of the elements of this blog and ARE to be held responsible for all erroneous material.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Alyssa, You are Wrong

Alyssa,

You should really know how many boyfriends I have. John will even tell you that he witnessed a boyfriend time, when another boy named John, was at my house and we had been sitting on the couch. Uncle John called me and while we were talking he just like yelled into the phone "You can come back to the couch now, honey!". That was really funny and Uncle John will definatly tell you that it is true! Well, I have like 50 other boys I really like and that I am dating so ha Alyssa. I have a ton of boyfriends.

Sarah

4 comments:

Anna, Alyssa, or Rylee (or the whole trio!) said...

Aunt Sarah
This smells like Uncle JOhn to me. What did he do to you? oh and for you nerd dork poll why isn't there an all of the above.
Alyssa

The Bryner Family said...

Because they are pretty much all the same if you actually think Alyssa.

John said...

I can verify the assertion that Sarah has multiple boyfriends. There are so many that Sarah can't keep the names straight. In fact, she has lost at least two boyfriends because she called them by the wrong name.

For all you boys out there, Sarah only dates quality. But if you're a good guy with everything Sarah is looking for, Sarah will definitely put out (in the BYU sense).

John said...

Well, I think Sarah was at least smart enough to not put all of the above because she knew that that would be very weird and strange. Sarah doesn't want to be that terribly strange I bet.