Alyssa and Austin , David Cook , this guy, and Mr. Shucks added and changed many of the elements of this blog and ARE to be held responsible for all erroneous material.
Friday, December 28, 2007
I am Awesome
My name is Sarah and I think I am awesome. So I hope you approve even though I am a dork-nerd.
This is my favorite movie video clip on the computer in the summertime. Click on the link to see it- I know you'll love it and it fits summertime perfectly.
wHAT TO GET MAY FOR MIHIE BIRTHDAY
The amazing Webkinz Alley Cat! And don't forget Littlest Pet SHop!!
The Love of My Life
David Cook (P.S. I really did know a guy named David Cook in my NOT-YELLOW house! Unfortunately, my cell phone camera wasn't working so I couldn't take a picture of him-or else I would have!)
No comments:
Post a Comment