Disclaimer

Alyssa and Austin , David Cook , this guy, and Mr. Shucks added and changed many of the elements of this blog and ARE to be held responsible for all erroneous material.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Time to join the Crowd (and her special feature " Guess the Original Picture."

So I finally decided to start a blog so that all of my friends and family can keep track of me and my nerdy antics!! I think I'm one of the only people in my family without a blog, so I decided to join them! Anna helped me pick out the blog title and address. Blame her if you think it's silly!!! She is also helping me write this, so BEWARE!!!

I am having a wonderful Christmas in Price with Liz, Christian, Anna, Paul, James Garrett, Pierce, Alexandra, Joe, Halyee, Emma, Sara, Hannah, Olivia, John, Emma, Evelyn, and of course my Mom an Dad! It was pretty sweet!!


The following was posted by Anna Bryner

Okay, don't blame it all on me, duh!!!!!!! I am not that weird. I just made a weird name because Sarah always thinks she's weird so I must rub it in!!!! I have been evil tonight. Guess what the following picture was.



Save that picture and then open it up on the program paint. Then maybe you shall see the details!!!!!!!!!! Guess the picture by leaving comments

9 comments:

The Bryner Family said...

CUTIE PIE

NATHANIEL IS USING THE BRYNER'S ACCOUNT. WE MET UP WITH HIM TO USE IT.

Preteness said...

sarah, you are hot!

Preteness said...

Girls like you are so hot!

Preteness said...

I am the hottest girl in the world. Don't you even think so yourself?

Preteness said...

cutie pie love nathaniel

Preteness said...

nathaniel loves me!!!!

Preteness said...

Nathaniel is one of my best boyfriends ever.

Preteness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Preteness said...

BOYFRIENDS ARE THE BEST. I MUST ADMIT